DO YOU LIKE CROQUETTES
DO YOU LIKE CRYING OVER SEASON FINALES
DO YOU LIKE EATING CROQUETTES WHILE CRYING OVER SEASON FINALES
THEN THESE RECIPES ARE FOR YOU MOTHER FUCKER
Mankanshoku Mystery Croquettes:
part 1- cheese
part 2- creamy corn
part 3- crab
part 4- imitation crab
Mankanshoku Mystery Croquettes Type #4: Imitation Creamy Crab
(servings: 12 patties approx)
adapted from: x
- 1 onion
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk (add more if necessary)
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 Tbsp Crab Sticks (finely chopped)
- Flour, as much as you need for coating
- 1 egg
- Panko crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the onion in half, and then slice both halves extremely thin. Add butter to a large sauce pan, and turn the heat onto the medium. As it melts, add the onions. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Once the onions are translucent, turn off the heat and add the flour. Once everything is mixed together, turn the heat on again.Stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat on to low and pour milk in a little at a time, stirring constantly until it’s thick. This may or may not take a while, so make sure you kiss your all your anime plushies goodnight just in case you stay away for longer than you intended you weird lil shit.
- Add the salt, and pepper (as much as you prefer) and mix well.
- Add the finely chopped crab sticks and cook off as much moisture as possible while stirring. Take off from heat to cool.
- Spread the mixture in the bottom of a glass pan and let it refrigerate for 1 hour, or until completely chilled.
- After 1 hour, prepare the three bowls: one with flour, one with the beaten egg and one with Panko. Divide the chilled mixture in to 12 equal portions.
- Lightly coat your hands with olive oil and school each portion out to make small, round patties, followed by dredging in the flour, dipping into the egg, and then coating with Panko, repeat these steps for the other croquettes. Cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 more minutes.
- In a large, non-stick frying pan, heat 1/2 an inch of oil on medium high heat. When you think it’s hot enough, fix the shape of the croquettes and slap those puppies on the fryer. only do about 2-4 at a time, because crowding the pan is totally Not Okay. Wait for the fried side to turn golden brown and then flip over and wait for the other side to turn golden brown also.
- Transfer croquettes onto a paper towel to let the oil drain a bit, and then eat that shit with rice and tonkatsu sauce like the cool kid you are.
THE CROQUETTES AR EFUCKIN DONE
NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE UP THIS FANTASTICALLY CUTE JAPANESE STRAWBERRY CREAM CAKE RECIPE
YOU CAN EVEN WRITE SHIT ON THE TOP OF THE CAKE, AND IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER IF ITS SLOPPY BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS, SO THE ONLY PERSON WHO COULD ACTUALLY JUDGE YOU IS LIKE YOUR MOM OR SOMETHING, AND SHE ALREADY JUDGES YOU ENOUGH.
TRY NOT TO CRY INTO YOUR GAMAGOORI BODY PILLOW TOO MUCH TONIGHT, YOU DONT WANT THAT SHIT TO STAIN.
By far my favorite character in Kill la Kill is Senketsu.
He is awesome.
~Parente ”Boros Guildmage”
This is one of my favorite cards, from my favorite part of magic the Legion of Boros. While she has no name, which kinda sucks, but then again a lot of my favorite cards don’t have a name like Champion of the Parish or Armament Master. But she does have some importance to her. The Boros Guildmage is the highest power band among Boros mortals. The Guildmage is the only rank that may initiate contact with the angels. They receive orders from the angels and pass it along to the commanders of the Boros Army and the League of Wojek. The foil is pretty awesome, but I still run the normal card that I first found looking thru boxes at Game’s World. Wish she was a Legendary, that would have been fun for EDH. Over all pretty cool card!
Sam Burley artist – Cultures of Nerath
Teysa as Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill la Kill.
You just combined two of my favorite things, this made my day!